Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Goin' to Columbus!!!

I can't wait for the Arnold!! It's only a few short days away, and I am excited! I have a few photoshoots set up while I'm out there, and am so anxious to see all of my friends that I only get to see at these big shows (plus make a few new ones...) I will be at the PROLAB BOOTH, so please come by and say hello. I'll be giving away free stuff, and will be selling brand new, never before seen autographed 8x10 glossies, so come and get 'em!

I also am going to be launching my MEMBER'S SECTION in about 1 week. It's been long overdue, and it's finally happening. It will have smokin' galleries updated every 2 weeks, workout and diet tips, and healthy recipes for you to try. I also will eventually be doing a chat. IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Colette Nelson, my webmaster, promises me it is going to be AWESOME, so be sure to check back for it and join! You get a free autographed pic for signing up too.

Lastly, I'm getting ready for my pro debut, the Pittsburgh Pro on May 6th. I have been working so hard, and truly hope to make this first show a fun, and successful one! In other words I WANNA KICK SOME A$$!!! It is goin' to be an amazing season!

Take Care Everyone, and SEE YOU IN COLUMBUS!!!!!

No comments: