Friday, July 01, 2005

Changes to the site

Hi All,

I know that some of you are thinking that I have just completely forgotten about this site, and have been a "bad mother" to it as of late, with the lack of updates, maintanance, etc. Truth is, you are right! I need to redesign this site so that it is more pleasing to you all huh! With this, I have decided to make it a little simpler, and do away with my member's section. BUT! Never fear for my loyal members... I recently entered into a relationship with alluringfitness.com, and will be starting a members section over there. It will probably be up and running in about a month or so. In the meatime, I am working to redesign my own pages, and make them better and more inviting for you all. My member's section will be active until alluringfitness puts theirs up. After it's launched over there, my entire site will have free access. Not such a bad thing, huh! See, I try to take care of y'all!

As for news, I also just signed with FMG (Fitness Management Group) and am very excited. They represent the likes of figure star Zena Collins and fitness star Kim Klein. I am proud to be a part of their roster, and am honored they chose to manage my figure career. Look for big things on the horizon folks!

Take Care Everyone!

No comments: