Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Almost There.........

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd pop in and give a brief update on my last week prep for the NY Pro Figure Show. For those who didn't know, I am competing this Friday night (7/14) at 6:30 pm in the NY Pro Figure Championships. It's being held with the Team U Fitness and Bodybuilding, and National NPC Figure Shows at the Tribeca Performing Arts Center. The theater is at 199 Chambers St. on the corner of West St. in downtown Manhattan. If you happen to be around, please come and watch!

Anyway, I just got back from the gym... I have but one day of working out left, and then I'm DONE until after the show. I can't begin to tell you how happy this makes me!! I've been training so hard and for so long for this show, my body is spent! I am hoping to make the top 3 so that I can qualify for the Figure Olympia again this year. This is the same show where I qualified last year... say a prayer that I can do it again!~

OK! Time to eat. VERY important to me right now! LOL! Wish me luck, and check back on Sunday the 16th for the results!

Stay Tuned.................................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck, Jennifer! I know you're going to kick butt - go for the Gold! You've been such a huge inspiration and influence on me since the beginning -Jr. USAs 2004. Enjoy that first meal off and I'll see you at the Olympia. Hugs - Sara Morin

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://neveo.info/1369.html and http://googleindex.info/2407.html